Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weird Sunday


I can't believe it! I'm used to getting up in the morning and finding little "presents" left for me by Ruse -- fur/hairballs. Sometimes they're in the house (always on carpet, of course), but lately I've been finding them in the garage ~ much easier to clean stuff up out there!

But today! Hmph! I should have known something would be weird.
  • First of all, Audace let me sleep until 6:30 am ~ that alone is VERY strange. His tummy usually gets me up between 5:30 and 6:00, and he's been known to start in around 4:30 or so. Good thing he's cute!
  • Second, he was noisier than usual while wolfing down his breakfast.
  • Third ~ and this should NOT have been a surprise ~ he threw everything up within 20 minutes of when I put their breakfast out.
I hope this is it for the day!!

6 comments:

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

We are purring that the day got much better for y'all. xxxxxx

Katnip Lounge said...

ACK! I have a barfer too...and why on the carpet? I guess they need to hold on while they hork.
Here's to a barf-free day!

Sparkle said...

Wow, you are really keeping your human on her toes today, Audace, aren't you?

The Island Cats said...

Oh Audace! That wasn't very nice of you, now was it?? Maybe you ate that food just a little too fast!!

meowmeowmans said...

Yikes. What an inauspicious start to the day. Hope it got better for you guys! :)

Ellen Whyte said...

Poor darling! We're purring for you.