Thursday, July 11, 2013

Our VSquillions

Two of the kitties who preceded Grace and boys in my household were Pluto and Indy. Let us introduce them properly!

Indy (April 1991 - March 2006)


Pluto (August 1991 - November 2003)


Here is a link to the blog post I wrote about the two of them:

 I wrote that up the day before I found out how truly ill my Indy was. I lost her the next day. 

Then Grace and boys came into my life a couple of months later, and ... what joy!

It was very hard to lose my Indy and my Pluto ... however, losing them didn't stop me from adopting Grace and boys! Who can resist these little jewels in our lives??

3 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Your Angel vSquillions are beautiful. We never knew Indy and Pluto but we're glad you adopted Grace and family!

The Florida Furkids

meowmeowmans said...

VSquillions Indy and Pluto are lovely. We know you will love them dearly, just as you did Indy and Pluto before them.

Big hugs!

Anonymous said...

I helped Mom and Dad move forward after their three before me kitties all,passed to the Bridge...so happy Moma Grace and kids Ca,e to help you