Tuesday, May 30, 2006

MOMMA GRACE - NEEDS A HOME, TOO






This is Momma Grace, the mother of the four beautiful kittens we have been featuring. Now you know where the kittens get their good looks. She is a wonderful Momma who adores her kittens. But she is also looking for a "forever home" of her own, with lots of love, a nice lap or two, and a quiet place to snuggle down. She, like her kittens, is a patient at The Houston Cat Hospital -- they were all given a clean bill of health. Not bad, considering their ordeal!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ML's cat Missy is in the hospital. Apparently when she and Grace had their "cat fight", Missy was hurt. I feel horrible about this! ML please call me. Fuzz Family please pray for Missy's recovery! AHHHH -- I don't know what to do --- guilt, guilt!! Grace didn't mean to hurt Missy, she was just in protective mommy mode!

Anonymous said...

Marylynn is going to keep Grace and her grandson (age 13) wants Pete & Foster. I'm taking them over tomorrow.

Brutus & Marigold will soon be winging their way to Rose.

ML, Kat, Karen, and all the other Fuzz Family, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR THIS WONDERFUL CAT FAMILY.

ML, I'm so glad that Missy is better and that she doesn't hold a "grudge"! Let me know if I can help in any way.

MEOWS TO EVERYONE!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

My favorite photo is that to the right, with Momma Grace cradling (is that a word?) her kitten. Isn't that precious.
Love & Purrs,
ML

pee ess: I had forgotten about Missy and Grace's "cat fight". I don't believe there was too much of a recovery involved.
Momma Grace was such an excellent mama cat and well prepared to defend her babies out on the street.