Thursday, March 29, 2007
Audace and Ruse's Thursday Thirteen
1. We like to learn how to do new things, such as opening closed doors with those lovely lever-handles.
2. We like to chase our mommy around the house … helps her work on her girlish figure, you know.
3. We like to yowl loud and long about 6 am, especially when we know the alarm is set for our bean to get up at 6:30.
4. We like to have our stinky goodness out of cans first thing in the morning; the dry stinky goodness can wait until later.
5. We like to hunt and chase bugs, even if they’re on the other side of that hard, see-through stuff our bean calls “glass.”
6. We like to “help” our young bean [Austen] when he comes over to scoop our poop. We help by using the litter boxes while he’s scooping!
7. We like to jump into the tub right after our bean has been in there getting all wet; we especially like to make sure we leave our footprints so she never forgets us.
8. We like to start playing chase all around the house, especially just as our bean is starting to turn all the lights off at night.
9. We like our mommy to wash our faces. If she continues to do so, we never have to learn how, right?
10. We like to take naps way up high, on top of the kitchen cupboards, although Audace is getting a little too big to make it to the far end anymore.
11. We like to scratch and rub all over the toys after our young bean [Austen] has put new catnip all over them; the big climbing toy is the BEST!
12. We like to play in the garage and roll all over the leaves that get in there; we have destroyed the wire thingy [antenna for garage door opener], though, so we’ve been banished from the garage.
13. We like to sleep and nap and snooze … especially all together … near our mommy.