Sunday, December 02, 2007

Paper bites the dust!

Friday was the last day for this bunch of paper. Audace really shredded it by the end of the day! I'll add a link for a little video of all this below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KIzFvkLQD0

Last night, he was really wild, and I realized it was because he missed his newly discovered toy - the paper! So I got some tissue paper out and crumbled three sheets into nice, crinkly "toys," and now he's happily playing with paper again. I don't know how much of this stuff we'll actually go through! Crinkly paper and peacock feathers - the toys of choice at this time!

2 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I love playing wiv paper too. Paper bags are the best.
Flynn

Artsy Catsy said...

Way to go, Audace! You really showed that paper who's boss!!

Rocky