Thursday, January 10, 2008
Grace: I was tagged!
I was tagged by Missy for 7 Weird Things about myself, so here they are:
1. I am completely unappreciated by two of my sons who live in the same house with me! Both of those boys can be very rude and rough-and-tumble. I like to play chase, but I don't like to wrestle – do they listen? No! Not even when I scream at them!
2. I stick to my bean like glue whenever she’s home. I know, I know. All the photos people see are of me on the couch or in other places, but – truth be told – I’m really within five feet of her almost all day … unless she leaves the house for whatever she does out there. =(
3. I love to eat. It doesn’t seem like it, especially in the photos on our blog, but I’ve become quite chubby – and I don’t care. I can still run fast and climb up the carpeted toy. That’s what matters!
4. I was the last one to learn to use the new pet door. I didn’t think it lent anything to my dignity, so I refused to go through it at first. I could see the boys having lots of fun once they finally figured it all out and could play and romp in the garage, so I decided to give it a try. It’s OK, but I really like being in the house best of all!
5. I found another kitty’s napping place. This is the one good thing about going out into the garage! My bean tells me it’s where Indy used to snooze when she wanted to spend time in the garage, but I don’t know who Indy is. I just like the comfort of the robe and comforter on top of a box hidden by other boxes. Everyone pretty much leaves me alone if they can’t see me!
6. I love to be combed, but not brushed. At first, our bean got a couple of different kitty brushes, but I don’t like the feeling. Then she got smart and bought a comb – and I LOVE it! I roll over so she can comb my tummy and legs, too!
7. I don’t like to travel in the car – anyplace! The carrier is cramped and the motion of the car makes me nervous. However, I’m not like those cry-baby sons of mine who howl and yowl on every trip. Fortunately, there aren’t too many trips!
The official rules of this meme: (1) Link to the cat that tagged you and post the rules on your blog; (2) share seven weird facts about yourself; (3) tag seven random cats at the end of your post (include links to their blogs); and (4) let each cat know they were tagged by leaving notification on their blog.
Here are my seven random picks: Tower Hill Mob, Scooby, Maddie, Sassy, Marigold, Daphne, and Kimo&Sabi. Now I'll go and notify every cat that they've been tagged. (I hope my seven choices can participate - or haven't participated too recently!)