Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Testing!!

Well, I haven't been able to get into Internet Explorer (IE7) since late Monday morning, and I uninstalled Firefox long ago because it was either really slow or was crashing all the time. Now, on my daughter's suggestion, I'm trying Google Chrome, and so far, so good. Their bookmark system is cumbersome, but I guess I can get used to it eventually. My main thought right now is to discover if I can upload photos and post to my blogs from Chrome without their looking really funny! So here's my experiment of the day! In the following photo -- if it posts correctly -- Audace performs his nightly ritual of telling me it's snackie time, which is supposed to be 8 pm, but he starts in about 7:15 each evening!

6 comments:

Prince Brutus said...

You caught the little bugger mid-yowl! Nice shot! Looks really good, think Chrome passed the test...

Chinrubs and scritches to Momma and Bro's!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks fine to us. Mum just set up her new computer tonight because the old one died. This one has a widescreen and it made the sidebar look a bit funny, but when she narrowed it, it was all right. She just has to get used to everything being different to the old desk top. It is the same make as her laptop and they both have Vista, so at least she is used to that.

Anonymous said...

The photo looks fine to us, so you should be OK with Chrome. Our human dad uses Chrome as the primary browser too, and says it's way faster than either Firefox or IE.

The Island Cats said...

We hate computer problems! But your picture looks good to us! Looks like you're okay now!

Samantha & Mom said...

The picture showed up when we read your post!! So Google Chrome must owrk okay! Mom had her own computer problems just the other day so she understands!
Your FL furiends,

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hey Mommy....darling...sweet...Mommy.....ME WANT FOOD!!!!

:)