Friday, April 29, 2011

Remembrance Weekend

Three Tabby Cats in Vienna ~ Kashim, Othello and Salome ~ are hosting a Weekend of Remembrance. I'm lighting a candle in remembrance of my li'l darlin's, Pluto and Indy.


Pluto was with me from October, 1991, until November, 2003. He was marvelous ~ playful and cuddly, too!


Indy was with me from April, 1991, until March, 2006. She has been my longest-lived cat so far! She was a superb hunter, and she made the move from California to Texas with ease.

Thankfully, I have my three little jewels with me: Grace and Audace and Ruse!
I love 'em!!

4 comments:

Pip said...

Very nice tribute! We love your three too!

The Island Cats said...

We remember those that came before too. They will always be in our hearts.

meowmeowmans said...

What a beautiful post. We, too, are remembering those who came before...

Jans Funny Farm said...

We always remember the ones who have gone. And we're thankful for those we still have with us.