Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Claw clipping!

For some reason, Grace, Audace, and Ruse aren't able to keep their claws worn off by means of all the scratchers and tile floors in this house, so I have to take them to the v-e-t for their pedicures! The photo below is of Ruse when we got to the v-e-t's office yesterday. He was NOT amused!!


Once one of the nice ladies took him out of his carrier, though, he became amazingly well behaved. Why doesn't he do that for me when I'm trying to get him into that carrier in the first place?? =)

Today is Audace's turn, and tomorrow is Grace's. They both are usually better behaved, but I'm not making any predictions. They all seem to like to make a liar out of me!

5 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're awful in the PTUs--Nicki screams his "warrior song" and tries to break out. Derry just sings his own warrior song.

Good luck! At least the claw-clipping is quick with a couple of techs to do it!

Random Felines said...

Us guys don't mind mom doing our nails....and mom says she won't inflict Ivy on anyone now that she can tackle her on her own..... Good luck kittehs!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Mom Paula is slowly getting me used to the nail clippings. She can only get about 3 done at a time so far.

Truffle

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

All our work on our cat tree and scratchers only seems to make our claws sharper! My human is able to clip ours at home - only Binga fusses about it.

The Island Cats said...

Ruse, I went to the v-e-t yesterday...and I got more than a claw clipping! I got a shot!! Ouch!!